The aimless musings of a guys whose bright ideas evaporate when commited to paper. Things that rattle around in my head include, life, politics, things Korean and of course variety meats.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

(Well, there went my goal of a photo a day.) I had quite an interesting day on Tuesday.
I went back to my old stomping ground of Chuncheon. On the way I discovered that subway and train stations have a huge number of steps. Since I don't have problem with my knees, I don't usually notice how many steps I have to climb. With a large suitcase in hand, I became painfully aware.
I arrived at the Institute in Chuncheon and it was like I had never left. It was great to be back, except for one thing, the people I most wanted to meet weren't around. I was pleasantly surprised when a few of the people I was looking for appeared. I was most surprised to see a friend who I had been told was in China (my sources had the date of the tour wrong).
It was good to be back there, I suspect I'll be ending up there pretty often.
On the way back to Seoul I made a shocking discovery, a mostly empty suitcase is much lighter than a full one.

1 Comments:

Blogger octaviuz said...

Didn't mean to ditch you. Call this a hiatus. I suspect we'll actually meet now that you've found a facilitator.

6/30/2005 1:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home