The aimless musings of a guys whose bright ideas evaporate when commited to paper. Things that rattle around in my head include, life, politics, things Korean and of course variety meats.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I guess this just isn't going to be a photoblog.
Today nothing happened.
I am happy.
It would appear that my coming may not have been entirely in vain, though that remains unconfirmed. In the words of the magic 8-ball, "signs point to yes". (Those of you who know what I mean, know what I mean).
Tomorrow I'm going to my assigned place. I'll be spending the summer in the hottest place on the peninsula. Not where I would have requested but I'll be happy there. I'm sure I'll be happy to unpack my stuff and hang up my suits (all two of them).

Links for the previous post:
Young Poong Bookstore
My dictionary
The one I want

1 Comments:

Blogger iceberg273 said...

It was hot in the pleasant penninsula before you left. Now you have journeyed to another penninsula where it is hot.

We will check back to see how your project is progressing after we return from the place that is as far from a penninsula as possible.

7/01/2005 10:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home