The aimless musings of a guys whose bright ideas evaporate when commited to paper. Things that rattle around in my head include, life, politics, things Korean and of course variety meats.

Friday, January 27, 2006

New Title

팔도일도
I'm pretty proud of myself for coming up with it. I was even more proud when it merited an complement from Kushibo, whose opinion is always worth consideration.

In the news:
This is why Korean 'progressives' are unwilling to see the truth about the North. Anyone remember the boy who cried wolf?

BTW 새해복 많이받으세요

ABTW Does anyone else find that the background resembles the North Korean flag? Well, that's the reason I picked this template so long ago. I have no love for what it represents but you have to admit that the nations of Northeast Asia have some nice flags. At least North and South Korea and Japan (even the one from WW2) do, China's is an improvement on the Hammer&Sickle which I assume inspired it but it's still a step backward from the Nationalist flag it replaced.

Wow, this is exactly what a blog is for. It gives you an opportunity to express opinions unencumbered by facts and unconstrained by the fear that you might be boring someone since, of course, it's not like anyone actually notices.

3 Comments:

Blogger octaviuz said...

Indeed it is. It's also nice to see you around cyberspace. Your fans eagerly await your return.

1/29/2006 12:30 AM

 
Blogger kushibo said...

八道一島...

You should probably include a short blurb about what it means (and how to pronounce it for those who haven't mastered anything beyond the basic dozen or so Chinese characters).

By the way, is "cruel green dress" a Bare Naked Ladies reference?

1/30/2006 11:49 PM

 
Blogger octaviuz said...

I'll get around to that eventually. I suppose. Perhaps. (To be honest, I can't read it myself, except the numbers, I figured out the 한글 and just found the 한자 in an 옥편)

And yes of course, I was listening to If I Had a Million Dollars and I decided that if I ever made a website I'd title it Cruel Green Dress.

2/01/2006 11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home