The aimless musings of a guys whose bright ideas evaporate when commited to paper. Things that rattle around in my head include, life, politics, things Korean and of course variety meats.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Ambiguous Thanks

1) Life: My great horde of readers must be aware how conflicted I was about my car accident but on balance, being alive generally beats being dead.
2) Family: I live at home. With my parents. After being away for almost 4 years. I'm sure I will find myself writing about the drawbacks of the situation but right now I want to focus on the good. My parents do their best to avoid being meddlesome while staying their encouraging selves.
3) Education: I'm glad to have the opportunity to be in school even when I don't seize it the way I should.

My life is filled with continual tension between satisfaction with my life and dissatisfaction with myself. While other people have raindrops fall on their heads, I just spit forward into the wind and then look surprised.

2 Comments:

Blogger octaviuz said...

1) Southbound on Red Bud Tr. just before the big hill/Snow Rd. intersection.
2) Fine, thanks for asking. Are you OK, your readers await your return.
3) A couple more years, I'm afraid.

12/13/2005 1:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was there another car? Was it at the bottom of the hill?

I'm doing all right, but I am not able to do everything I would like. I hope to be back in the first quarter of the new year.

Western?

12/13/2005 7:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home